Thursday, June 21, 2012
Week 4
In class this week we have worked on several assignments including, Scratch, Bits and our reading of "Blown to Bits" Chapter 1. The information from our reading was very intriguing. Bits to Bytes and Bytes to Hexadecimals. Its truly amazing how the Khan Academy videos help illustrate a topic or point of view. I plan to use this website in the future for related topics that benefit my need. Scratch on the other hand has been a roller coaster ride! It took me awhile to figure out how to use it and get better but I still dont think I even know half of what I did... Very interesting software but I feel there needs to be a semester class just on understanding how to use this software. Sprites were neat and the animation was cool but thank goodness its over! I love a challenge and that's exactly what you gave me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment