Thursday, June 21, 2012
Reflections on the semester!
These past four weeks have been an eye opening experience! Starting with our blog website. I never realized how fast technology is moving today, networking is now all around us! We have learned about Excel in ways I never knew. I have never heard of Mail Merging before, the thought of interacting with a mailing list to a greeting head of a letter is amazing. I'm definitely using this for my fly fishing charter that I'm starting, so I can I can keep in contact with my clients!! Access was confusing for the most part but once i figured it out it was a "piece of cake". Lots of trial and error! The video's that you have uploading have been very informative. I love stuff like that, it gives a solid insight on our future and new ways to learn. Khan Academy is genius because it shows helpful ways to illustrate different learning module and there topic. The Scratch software was probably the most time consuming thing. I feel like it took me hours and hours and hours, to the point I could not study for anything else. It was the definition of trial and error. I hope I never see it again, no offense! This was an amazing class in which I learned so much and have gained a high level of confidence in the world of computer technology. Thank you for a great summer session!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment